Practice Area—Real Estate
Create a level playing field
Through sophisticated representation, we give our landowner clients a level playing field when they deal with oil and gas companies. Landowners rely upon our oil and gas advice about the Marcellus Shale in negotiating oil and gas leases, right-of-way agreements, and other agreements. We have represented more than a thousand landowners in lawsuits, working to ensure that they recover bonus amounts and proper royalty payments.
Some of the legal services we provide to our Marcellus Shale clients include:
- Negotiating Oil and Gas Leases, Right-Of-Ways, and Easements
- Ensuring that landowners receive maximum bonus and royalty payments
- Tax Saving Devices
- Specialized Estate Planning to Preserve Family Wealth
- Creative property techniques protecting surface rights and the family legacy
- Avoiding barriers, such as zoning, contract and easement restriction.
The Real Estate Practice Group at Jones, Gregg, Creehan and Gerace, LLP delivers legal advice and services to buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate; residential and commercial landlords; commercial real estate developers and investors; and businesses with real estate components. By providing advice and services focused on minimizing liability and the protection of our clients’ interests, we are able to help our clients get the most out of their real estate holdings and transactions.
Our team of real estate lawyers assist and advise clients on a full range of real estate matters, including:
- The purchase and sale of commercial and residential real estate
- Commercial and residential real estate leasing
- Real estate financing, including mortgages, private financing and leasehold financing
- Commercial and residential property assessment appeals
- Title insurance and real estate records searches
- Commercial real estate development, including shopping centers, retail stores and office buildings
- 1031 and 561 exchanges
- Structuring of ownership to minimize liability and taxes and enhance estate planning
- Subdivisions and zoning.
We represent all parties to construction matters, including owners, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, financial institutions, and more. We assist our clients with all aspects of the commercial and residential construction process, including:
- Building Matters
- Legal Disputes
- Title Problems
- Union Issues
- Financing Concerns
- Consumer Protection Claims.
We represent public entities at special low public interest rates, providing maximum benefits to local taxpayers.
Attorney’s specializing in this practice area are:
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS
Adding Value to Your Business
Estates & Trusts
Creative and Detail Oriented
Committed and Passionate
Achieve the Best Results
Create a level playing field
PROTECTING YOUR GREATEST ASSET
Contact us today for your free consultation