Protecting your greatest asset
We have the experience and training to handle any of your workers’ compensation matters. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Independent Medical Examinations and Impairment Review Evaluations
- WCAIS Forms and Petitions Practice
- Job Referrals and Labor Market Surveys
- Hearings and Appeals.
Using our knowledge of both businesses’ and employees’ views of employment issues, we get results for our clients. In this constantly changing world, we are on the cutting edge of the law. We successfully represent and guide our clients in all types of employer-employee relations:
- Employee Handbooks and Employment Policies
- Race, Sex, Age, National Origin, and LGBT Discrimination Matters
- Executive Employment Contracts
- Non-compete Agreements and Confidentiality Provisions
- Federal and State Regulations and Case Law, including FMLA, FSLA, Davis Bacon Act, Warn Act, Obamacare, HIPPA, and State and Federal Labor Laws.
Our attorneys are at the forefront of changing immigration law. We help our clients with legal immigration, visas, green cards, citizenship, deportation proceedings, and hiring practices.
Attorney’s specializing in this practice area are:
OTHER PRACTICE AREAS
Adding Value to Your Business
Estates & Trusts
Creative and Detail Oriented
Committed and Passionate
Achieve the Best Results
Create a level playing field
PROTECTING YOUR GREATEST ASSET
Contact us today for your free consultation